Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Northern Fruit Company Sponsorship

I am proud to announce that Northern Fruit Company will be my new sponsor!
Northern Fruit Co. is located in Wenatchee, Washington, the apple capital of the world, and is committed to providing customers with the highest quality of fresh fruit. At Northern they grow and ship over 1 million boxes of the best apples, cherries, and pears to over 40 countries each year.

As a Nordic skier with aspirations of competing at the Olympics and World Championships I am honored to recieve their financial support that will make it possible for me to spend my time devoted to training and competing. I pledge to represent Northern well, and I plan to spend more of my time volunteering with the youth and encouraging others to pursue their dreams and lead active, healthy lifestyles. A huge thanks to Northern and Doug Pauly-- I appreciate the generous support and look forward to being part of the Northern team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sponser, lovely. I appreciate.

suman
Free Satellite TV