Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blueberry Saturday

Symphony Lakes valley-- a beautiful photo thanks to the artistic talent of my life-long buddy, Miss Anna Barnwell.Jesse Carlstrom on his way toward the Flute Glacier. Jesse's is a great adventure buddy because he's up for glacier chasing-river crossing-talus scrambling running adventures, he brings chocolate, and rolls with the moto that "every good adventure involves bush whacking".
Skier or figure skater? I vividly remember announcing to my parents for the first time that "I'm going to go to the Olympics". I was about 6 years old and was prancing around the living room after watching Michelle Kwan perform. It's pretty cool to still be able to chase my childhood dreams at age 23 and have a shot at turning those dreams into reality.
Mom berry picking in her Northern Fruit Company hat. I wouldn't be able to live as I do right now without the support of my family, friends, and a sponsor like Northern. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: