Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspiration

If you want to be inspired, check out this video of Joan Benoit Samuelson and her brave move to become the first Olympic gold medalist in the women's marathon.

When I first saw this video years ago I had to watch it a couple times because it made me eager to give my best to training and racing. And somehow, through my racing travels and pursuits I found myself receiving generous hospitality at the Samuelson family Sugarloaf condo last spring (thanks to Sylvan's friendships and connections). The places ski racing can take you and the people you meet never cease to amaze me.

Which is why I'm looking forward to being back "on the road" once again! First stop: West Yellowstone, MT. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Michael D said...

This blog is tops! Good luck in Yellowstone, Skatie Ronski.