Friday, February 20, 2009

Ice Caves

While in northern Wisconsin, Donovan, Heather and I got a chance to venture up toward the Apostle Islands to check out the ice caves on the coast of Lake Superior. It's a phenomenal place.
H. Zimmerfest
Dun Dun Don Dums
Ronskizzle and orange icicle
Dums in his element. This guy used to chill in Antarctica-- no joke! Ronse, Ronsee, Ronsse, Ronnse, or Ronski?

Feather-less flying kiwi Heather

If you're one of the 7,000+ competitors that will be in Northern Wisconsin for the Birkie this weekend, then I highly recommend checking this place out if you get the chance!

3 comments:

Coach Heather said...

sick post - I LOVE the slide show at the end! :)
Hope you have been having a fantabulous week back home! I bonked my brains out in the Birkie today and skied super slow, but it was fun :) I'll have to tell you all about it.

skatie ronski said...

Thanks HLove. And thanks for making my trip out to the midwest so enjoyable!

Bummer to hear about your bonk in the Birkie. Wish I could've been there to feed you 18 oranges like your NZ bonk. I heard about your rockin' pre-birkie sprint though-- Congrats! You're becoming quite the sprinter!

LAV said...

sweet pics girl.